Buy shares for only £1.75 per stock, per trade with a regular investment or Dividend Reinvestment. All your shares are held electronically and there are no account opening or ongoing administration fees.
Here are some of the benefits of our account:
- Free to open & quick to set up
- Transfer your paper share certificates with a CREST transfer form (see right)
- Add funds from your bank account
- Withdraw income from dividends to your bank account automatically*
- Online or phone dealing and management
- All shares held electronically and securely
- Clear online views of your portfolio at summary and detailed level
- Real time price quotes
- Joint account option
* We will only transfer income to your Bank Account once the total of your income exceeds £20
Buy shares for £1.75 with a regular investment
Once you’ve opened a FREE Equiniti Investment Account you can set up a regular investment to purchase your favourite stocks and shares from only £1.75 per trade per stock on selected equities. It’s easy to do and could help smooth out the bumps in share price movements.
Find out more about how Regular Investment works >>
Reinvest dividends for just £1.75
Dividends you receive into your Equiniti Investment Account can be reinvested into further shares of the issuing company, at a commission rate of £1.75 per stock on selected equities. You can set this up online or by telephone.
Buy and sell shares for just £12.50 with our standard Investment Account dealing
Perfect for anyone trading more regularly, the investment account allows you to trade shares without certificates for a flat fee of just £12.50 per trade. You can also invest in bonds, trusts and gilts.
Apply for Shares through an Initial Public Offering (IPO)
Where Equiniti has been appointed as an intermediary you can now apply for shares available through an IPO directly from your Equiniti Investment Account or Shareview Dealing ISA, providing the shares are eligible for the latter, or both if your application will exceed your ISA allowance.
If your application is successful this means shares granted to you will normally be available within your portfolio on the company’s first day of trading.
Before you start dealing please read the following documents.