In order to update our records, we will need to see:
- Either the original Power of Attorney or
- A certified copy of the Power of Attorney document.
If you wish to provide a certified copy, we will require the original signature of the solicitor, stockbroker or donor (the current shareholder who is giving Power of Attorney) on every page.
Please also give full details of:
- The current shareholder including: full name, address;
- The name(s) of the company(ies) in which the shares are held;
- The Shareholder Reference(s) of the shareholding(s) (this/these can be found at the top of any correspondence from us).
Please send the documentation to us at:
All original documents will be returned to you, by 1st class mail, within 5 days of receipt. We will deal with your request within 7 business days from receipt.
Registering a Power of Attorney is free of charge.